Continuing Education Credits
Credits offered until April 26, 2017.
- 3.0 Category I CECH in health education.
- Sponsored by the School of Public Health, University and Albany, SUNY, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 3.0 total Category I contact education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 0.
- 3.0 contact hours in nursing continuing education
- The University at Albany School of Public Health is an Approved Provider of continuing nurse education by
the Northeast Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's
Commission on Accreditation.
This offering is approved for 3.0 nursing contact hours.
- 3.0 hours in Category One Continuing Medical Education credit towards the AMA/PRA Physician's Recognition Award.
- The School of Public Health, University at Albany is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of
New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Public Health, University at Albany designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The planners and course authors have no financial arrangements or affiliations with any commercial entities whose products, research or services may be discussed in this activity. No commercial support has been accepted for this activity.